CLiC is a Research Training Group ("Graduiertenkolleg") at the Goethe University Frankfurt.
It is a member of the Goethe Graduate Academy GRADE and associated with the cluster of excellence "Macromolecular Complexes in Motion" (CEF)
Our mission is to
- develop and apply new strategies for the control of microscopic processes with light
- recruit excellent PhD students
- promote these PhD students through the research and supervision program to grow beyond themselves - both scientifically and personally
- generate synergistic effects though the cohort principle, the intensive networking programs and the broad education in methods and methodology
- educate future scientific leaders for academia and industry
Advertising of open positions has started (see above) and the official start of CLiC will be 1. November 2014.